- LICE SPRAY EASY TO USE – Spray the scalp and hair carefully, areas such as behind the ears and neck, which should also be sprayed, are particularly important.
- CHILDREN’S HEAD LICE & NITS – Many lice remedies are very aggressive to the scalp and dry out the scalp and hair of children and adults. The Australian Bodycare anti-lice spray has been dermatologically tested and is also suitable for sensitive skin.
- PREVENTIVE IN HEAD LICE – Lice and nits can occur especially in kindergartens and schools over a long period of time. We therefore recommend that the hair spray should continue to be used preventively after the treatment.
- NATURAL AND GENTLE – Our wonder weapon is called tea tree oil and the special property of the natural remedy is the gentle power of nature. It is gentle on hair and the scalp. The products are dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We want our customers to be fully satisfied with our high-quality products and achieve visible results. If this is not the case, just send us an email and we will refund the purchase price in full, you do not have to return the product.
Hairspray with high quality natural tea tree oil for use after treatment with anti lice. Specially developed to build a protective shield around the hair. Works like a normal spray balm and can be applied to wet or dry hair after washing. The hairspray can be sprayed into the hair as part of normal hair care, although the neck and ears should also be sprayed. The hairspray should not be washed out. Use the hairspray after every wash or at least twice a week. Easy and quick to use. Shake before use.