Looking for a daily shampoo with natural active ingredients against your scalp conditons?
What you need is a product that naturally prevent bacteria on the scalp. Scalp problems are most often caused by unwanted bacteria.
Order your hair clean shampoo from Australian Bodycare today. Hair Clean is a powerful, yet gentle daily shampoo which contains high Pharmaceutical Grade Australian Tea Tree Oil. The 100% natural active ingredients in Tea Tree Oil is found to be effective to treat Scalp conditions such as dandruff, dry and itchy scalp. It is also perfect for spots and pimples on the scalp.
Our natural active ingredients have been selected for their powerful effect with no compromise made to the safety of your scalp.
Hair Clean is part of the SCALP TREATMENT KIT from Australian Bodycare. The unique SCALP TREATMENT KIT is a 3-step process to treat your scalp problems today. Read more below.
Hair Clean is 100% Vegan and contains Pharmaceutical Grade natural, Australian Tea Tree Oil. Read about the benefits of Hair clean from Australian Bodycare below.
- High grade Tea tree oil shampoo – Hair Clean by Australian Bodycare contains only Pharmaceutical Grade Australian Tea Tree Oil. We searched high and low to find the highest-quality ingredients we could to bring you the best tea tree oil shampoo. The gentle nature and antibacterial and antiseptic properties of tea tree oil make it the ultimate cleanser for your hair and scalp. The tea tree oil shampoo helps to relived itchy, flaky, dry, red and irritated scalps prone to dandruff and spots on the scalp. At the same time, it helps to moisturize and soothe the scalp; leaving the hair shiny and healthy, for men and women. This shampoo will rebalance your hair by clarifying, hydrating and strengthening your hair from root to tip.
- Dry and itchy scalp shampoo – Moisturizing is also key in keeping itchiness and dryness at bay, that is why this Tea Tree Oil Hair Clean Shampoo from Australian Bodycare is mild and Contains superb moisturizers that help protect the hair and scalp. Nourishes and moisturises both hair and scalp and is the best step you can take to prevent scalp damage. If you are experiencing severe scalp problems, we recommend treatment with Australian Bodycare Scalp Cure Treatment Mask
- Treatment for Spots and pimples on scalp – Keeping your scalp clean is essential to minimizing scalp problems. Use products designed to treat spots and pimples on the scalp. We recommend that you wash your hair every other day and straight after a workout, with Tee Tree Oil shampoo to avoid any sweat from clogging hair follicles on the scalp. This Tea tree oil shampoo is an excellent cleanser and pore purifier, as it removes dirt and dead skin cells from the pores. It also removes bacteria that may lead to spots and pimples.
- Shampoo to get rid of dandruff – This amazing shampoo keeps your hair soft, shiny, and manageable as it helps remove dandruff, flakes, and dead skin cells. Apply this anti dandruff shampoo on your hair daily to keep your tresses dandruff and flake-free. It works for all hair types and colors. Safe for everyday use. Tea Tree Oil Shampoo works great for all ages and can be used by both men and women.
If you are experiencing severe scalp problems, we recommend the SCALP TREATMENT KIT from Australian Bodycare. The unique SCALP TREATMENT KIT is a 3-step process to treat your scalp problems today.
The unique 3-step process against scalp problems – follow these 3 important steps:
1: Use Scalp cure from Australian Bodycare 2-3 times a week. – Recommended use: 2-3 times a week depending on your scalp conditons.
2: Wash your hair with hair clean shampoo from Australian Bodycare – Recommended use: For best results use hair clean daily on an ongoing basis.
3: Use hair care from Australian Bodycare as your daily conditioner – Recommended use: For best results use hair care daily on an ongoing basis.
- 88% said Hair Clean & Scalp Cure effectively treated their scalp problem.
- 84% said they will recommend Hair Clean & Scalp Cure to they friends
- 100% said Hair Clean & Scalp Cure makes the scalp adequately moist