If you're tired of pimples and blemished skin on your face, make sure bacteria and other debris are effectively removed from your skin every day.
We recommend that along with the products in the face pack, which are used twice daily, you also use Australian Bodycare Face Scrubber. You can use the Face Scrubber when cleansing both morning and evening, but try it out and see what works best for your skin. You may only need to use the scrub once a day or every other day.
How do I use the face brush?
We recommend that you use Face Scrubber daily. The face brush cleans the skin pores deeply and free of bacteria, dirt and makeup residues. This minimises the risk of blemishes such as pimples and blackheads.
You should use the Face Scrubber like this with the products in the Face Care range:
1) If you wear makeup, you should first remove it with a good makeup remover. Then rinse your face and pat your skin dry - it should be slightly damp.
2) Apply Face Wash to face with fingers before applying Face Scrubber. You can now use the Face Scrubber's silicone tips to massage the product well into the skin. You massage with the Face Scrub Brush in circular motions, ensuring a gentle exfoliation of the face and neck. You can also use Face Scrubber after cleansing on damp skin if you prefer.
3) Rinse Face Wash from face, neck and brush and pat dry with a clean towel before using a cotton pad to distribute Face Tonic over face and neck. Face Tonic should not be washed off.
4) Finish with a moisturising and protective layer of Face Cream on freshly cleansed skin. The face cream is gentle to use, so remember that a small amount goes a long way. Before using Face Cream, you can use an intensive serum to nourish the skin. We recommend Blemish Serum for pimples and blemished skin, and Face Serum for dry skin and fine lines.
5) If you have pimples - or feel one coming on - apply the clear liquid from Spot Stick directly to the pimple. We recommend using Spot Stick at least 4 times a day for best results. So take it with you in your bag or pocket to use throughout the day - even on top of makeup.
When you're done using the Face Scrubber, rinse it thoroughly with lukewarm water, gently dry it with a towel or clean cloth and leave it to dry so it's ready to use the next time you need to cleanse your face. Store the brush in a dry place.
Face Scrubber is made of silicone, which means bacteria and dirt won't easily attach to the brush. If you use Face Scrubber daily, you can therefore clean the brush every 14 days. Clean it with a gentle soap or shampoo to remove any dirt and bacteria from the bristles. Wash the soap and shampoo off the brush thoroughly before wiping it with a clean towel and storing it in a dry place until the next use.
GOOD TIP! If you suffer from pimples and blackheads, add extra care and nourishment to your skin with Blemish Serum with Niacinamide and Tea Tree Oil. You should combine the serum with the products in the Face Pack and Face Scrubber for best effect.
If your skin is mature and has fine lines, we recommend combining the face products and the face brush with the Face Serum with Tea Tree Oil and Hyaluronic Acid.
Serum is applied after cleansing with Face Scrubber, Face Wash and Skin Tonic, but before applying Face Cream and Spot Stick if desired.
Why should I use a face brush?
If you suffer from pimples, blackheads or pimples on your face, the gentle exfoliation of Face Scrubber will help reduce impurities, leaving skin soft and smooth.
The flexible face brush is made of silicone, making it harder for bacteria to attach to the brush. This is beneficial if you want to avoid breakouts of pimples or other facial blemishes, so you can also safely use the brush if you have oily skin.
The Face Scrubber removes dead skin cells and excess oil from the skin's pores, leaving the skin clean and glowing. In addition, the gentle exfoliation prepares the skin to receive the active ingredients from the other face products, such as the deep cleansing skin tonic and the nourishing face cream.
The face brush removes dry flakes from the skin, preparing it to receive moisture from the serum and cream. Face Scrubber is therefore also suitable for dry skin, which will appear smooth and beautiful after use.
Can everyone benefit from Face Scrubber?
Face Scrubber can be used by both men and women and is suitable for all age groups and skin types. Face Scrubber ensures a very gentle exfoliation of the skin and you can use it without any problem if your skin is delicate or sensitive. We recommend using the face brush 1-2 times daily for best results.
The silicone brush is also great for men with beards, as the soft bristles easily penetrate under the stubble, effectively cleansing all skin of dead skin cells and bacteria.
A facial massage with Face Scrubber is also a good idea for those who want more glow on their face, as it increases blood circulation and cell renewal. Mature skin will therefore also benefit from the effective face brush.
The soft silicone bristles of the brush ensure that it is virtually impossible to over-exfoliate the skin, which is in no way harmed by the Face Scrubber - even if used daily. This is because the silicone brush is soft and easily pliable and does not scrub or wear the skin. You can therefore exfoliate your skin with peace of mind every time you cleanse your skin.
Whether you suffer from dry skin, pimples, blackheads or oily skin, the Face Scrubber helps you cleanse pores deep down, effectively removing both visible and invisible dirt.
The Face Scrub Brush helps you to thoroughly distribute Face Wash, removing all bacteria and any makeup residue, and preventing the breakout of pimples, pimples and blackheads. Scrubbing with the facial brush also ensures that you get the most out of the active ingredients in the other cleansing products.
100% satisfaction guarantee
If Face Scrubber doesn't turn out to be for you, you can of course make use of the satisfaction guarantee that you are covered by when shopping in our webshop.
If after 100 days the product does not meet your expectations, you can get your money back. Read more about the conditions and procedure on this page.