Are you sick of razor bumps and skin irritation after shaving?
These 2 x products for shaving are especially recommended if you struggle with:
- Pimples and breakouts after shaving
- Razor burns, shaving rashes and other skin irritation
- Ingrown hairs and itchy skin after shaving
The kit consists of Shave Gel and After Shave with natural Tea Tree Oil, which counter acts the kind of bacteria, that can give you razor bumps, redness and itchy skin after shaving your face.
How do I use the products in the kit?
If you want to achieve the best effect of the products and avoid razor bumps and red bumps in the face, we recommend that you follow these steps, when shaving your face:
1) Start by washing your face and neck thoroughly. Use a good face wash, like the Australian Bodycare Face Wash. This will remove the bacteria that exists on your skin, which can cause razor bumps, razor bumps and other skin irritation. Dry your skin, so that it’s slightly damp, but not wet.
2) Apply a thin layer of Australian Bodycare Shave Gel on to the area, you wish to shave. A little product goes a long way when it comes to this gel. Let the gel sit and work for 1 minute, before you start shaving.
3) Start shaving in t the same direction in which the hairs are growing. This way you can achieve a close, yet gentle shave. Shaving against the hairs can be tempting, but this is also very likely to cause irritation and ingrown hairs. Slowly work your way around your face with the blade. The Shave Gel is clear, which allows you to see what you are doing, and minimises the risk of cuts along the way.
4) Once you’re done shaving, you can rinse off the excess product and hair from your face with lukewarm water and carefully dry your face with a clean towel.
5) Apply a layer of Australian Bodycare After Shave on to the shaved area. Feel the soothing, cooling sensation as soon as you apply the product to the skin. This will help heal the damage done by the razor.
Why should I use good quality products for shaving?
Shaving is hard on the skin in your face. It can cause small scratches in the skin during shaving, and bacteria and other impurities can seep into the exposed pores, if they are not removed in time. The bacteria increase the risk of razor bumps in the face after shaving and can create itch, redness and other skin irritation. In order to avoid struggles after shaving you should use good products with the bacteria resistant Tea Tree Oil.
Before hair removal you should always wash the face thoroughly and thereafter use the products in the shaving kit, so that you avoid uncomfortable and visible skin problems after shaving. The products provide a clean, healthy, good-looking skin, which looks smooth and vibrant.
What does the kit include?
The kit against razor bumps and shaving rash includes the products Shave Gel and After Shave from Australian Bodycare. Both products contain the natural Tea Tree Oil, which has an efficient antibacterial effect, that has been known for thousands of years by the aboriginals in Australia.
The good, natural ingredients care for and prevent skin problems after shaving. You see, Tea Tree Oil prevents the type of bacteria, which can cause razor burn and razor bumps, if its left on the skin for too long.
More about Shave Gel
The benefits of Shave gel are numerous.
Shave gel assures a clean, smooth and comfortable shave free from discomfort and skin problems, which often occur when you shave. Shave gel is a clear gel, which assures that you can see what you’re doing while shaving. This way you avoid accidents with the blade.
At the same time Shave gel contains Tea Tree Oil, which keeps the skin free from bacteria during shaving, so that the risk of ingrown hairs, razor bumps and other irritation can be avoided. This is very important, as the skin is exposed during shaving, something that allows bacteria to enter the pores and cause breakouts.
A little Shave gel goes a long way, so you should only apply a thin layer every time you shave.
The Shave gel can also be used for hair removal other places, e.g. legs and arms.
More about After Shave
Shaving is hard on the skin, which is why it’s important that it’s properly cared for and protected after hair removal. The natural active ingredient Tea Tree Oil is an important ingredient in the After Shave, due to the oil creating a protective layer on the skin after shaving and preventing unwanted bacteria, redness, itch and other irritation.
After Shave functions as a high quality face balm or aftershave lotion for the facial skin, which – besides cooling and nourishing – also ensures a skin that looks healthy and well cared for.
After Shave nourishes, cares for and moisturises the skin, so that the sensitive skin is protected from new attacks throughout the day, and the skin stays smooth and soft – even after shaving.
What if the products don’t live up to my expectations?
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We will pay back the full price, if you haven’t achieved the desired result within 100 days after receiving the products. You can read more about terms and conditions here.