Does your scalp itch? Then it could be a sign that you and your family have lice. The whole family should be treated if just one family member is affected, as lice are unfortunately contagious.
Use a non-toxic lice treatment to prevent lice from developing resistance and wash your hair with a preventative lice shampoo to get rid of the little buggers.
The pack contains 2 effective lice products in XL size and can be used by both adults and children from 3 years.
How to remove and prevent problems with lice
If you or someone in your family has lice, the whole household should be treated with a lice cure. Lice are contagious, so it's important to break the chain of infection as soon as possible.
So start by treating the whole family with an effective and non-toxic lice treatment. The lice cure in the pack works in just 15 minutes. The cure is insecticide-free and works by encapsulating the lice and eggs so they suffocate and die.
1. Apply the lice treatment to dry hair (both scalp and lengths) and leave for 15 minutes. Do not cover your hair while the treatment is working - it should be able to breathe.
2. Once the 15 min. have passed, apply lice shampoo to hair WITHOUT water. It is very important that you DO NOT rinse your hair before applying the shampoo. This is because the lice cure is water repellent and will be impossible to wash out if water is added to the hair before the shampoo.
3. Once the shampoo is distributed in the hair and scalp, leave it for a moment before rinsing with warm water. Feel free to massage the scalp well while rinsing. You can double wash your hair with the shampoo if you feel the need.
4. When you have finished washing your hair, we recommend combing with a fine-tooth comb to remove the dead lice and eggs from the hair and scalp. You may want to distribute a combing conditioner through your hair to make it easier to pull the comb through.
5. When you have finished combing all the hair and have removed all the dead lice and eggs, rinse out the conditioner with lukewarm water. Hair is left soft and static-free.
Find a detailed guide to the use of Anti Lice cure in the online brochure.
Why should I choose lice products with Tea Tree Oil?
Tea Tree Oil has been known by the Australian Aborigines for more than 1000 years. The oil is 100% natural and is known to counteract both bacteria, itching and irritated skin.
Therefore, if you want to effectively prevent scalp problems, scalp products with Tea Tree Oil are a great idea. The oil counteracts the bacteria that can cause itching and irritation of the skin and helps to maintain a healthy scalp environment and natural bacterial flora.
The XL products in the lice pack are enriched with the good oil, so both your scalp and your hair are assured optimal conditions against scalp problems, such as lice and itching.
Why do I get lice?
Lice are small insects, but they have no wings. This means they can only infect through close contact. That's why you often see lice infecting young children who are playing together.
Lice live in human hair, where they suck blood from the scalp. Lice often itch and crawl on the scalp and can cause itching. In some cases, it can itch so much that you scratch sores on your scalp.
That's why it's important to get the lice problem treated quickly and easily. We've put together 2 products in the pack here that you can use for quick and easy lice treatment for the whole family.
You can also learn more by reading our guides on the topic:
>> Guide to combing lice - How to get rid of lice
>> How to find head lice – and how to get rid of them
>> An experts guide: How to get rid of head lice
What do I do if I am not satisfied?
We've been developing problem-solving skincare for more than 30 years. You are therefore guaranteed carefully selected high quality assets. We're sure you'll love the products.
Should the opposite prove to be the case, you are covered by the satisfaction guarantee when shopping here in the webshop.
We will refund the full purchase price if you have not achieved the expected results with the products within 100 days of receipt.
You can read more about the procedure and conditions here.