After Wax Lotion - moisturising and soothing cream for use after waxing - is based on natural Australian Tea Tree Oil, which keeps the skin free from redness, bumps and other skin irritations caused by shaving, brazilian wax or other hair removal.
If you experience skin problems after waxing or hair removal with shaving foam and razors, you may be familiar with:
- Painful, ingrown hairs
- Razor rash and itch
- Dry skin and redness
After Wax Lotion from Australian Bodycare is enriched with natural Australian Tea Tree Oil, which minimises skin irritation, itching, redness and the bacteria that can cause skin problems after hair removal, such as waxing.
This is how you use the product and avoid irritated skin after wax treatment.
- Wash your skin thoroughly before waxing, brazilian wax or shaving with a razor. For example, you can choose to use a Skin Wash from the professional range, which washes the skin completely clean and ready for hair removal.
- If you suffer a lot from ingrown hairs or red razor bumps, you should also exfoliate your skin before shaving. You can choose a Body Scrub with Tea Tree Oil, which is both effective and gentle.
- Your skin is now ready for waxing or shaving with a regular razor. If you shave, you can use a shaving gel or shaving oil to minimise skin irritation while shaving.
- When you have finished your waxing or shaving, rinse off any excess wax, shaving foam or oil, as well as any hair residue, and gently pat the skin dry. Avoid over-drying as this can irritate the skin's exposed pores.
- Now apply a generous layer of After Wax Lotion to the skin. After Wax Lotion cools, moisturises and soothes the skin that has just been waxed or shaved, while keeping it protected to minimise problems with ingrown hairs and red razor bumps.
After Wax Lotion is suitable for all skin types, daily use and can be used all over the body. You can just use the product after waxing, brazilian wax or other hair removal, but it is also good as a daily moisturiser/body lotion to keep your skin well cared for, smooth and beautiful.
Why is afterwax lotion based on Tea Tree Oil?
Tea Tree Oil has been used in Australian folk medicine for more than 1000 years. The oil is known to keep the skin healthy and free from bacteria.
The Australian and natural Tea Tree Oil is added to After Wax Lotion because it keeps the skin moisturised and protected from bacteria that can cause red bumps and skin irritation after hair removal. You can therefore avoid irritated skin by using After Wax lotion after waxing and brazilian wax. The cream keeps the hair and skin softened, reducing problems with ingrown hairs, redness and itching.
You can read more about the benefits of the oil in this article.
Why should I choose products from the professional series?
After Wax Lotion, which keeps your skin protected, smooth and moisturised after waxing, is part of the exclusive professional range that Australian Bodycare has been developing and supplying to salons and beauty clinics across Europe for more than 25 years.
The product has been used by professional beauticians and stylists for many years, who place high demands on the properties and effects of the products. After Wax Lotion has been developed based on the needs and wishes of beauty salons for products that are easy to use, based on natural ingredients and effective.
You can therefore be sure of a quality product with carefully selected ingredients when you choose After Wax Lotion from Australian Bodycare.
Are you not 100% Satisfied with the product?
Even if we don't think you'll need it, you are, as always, covered by the satisfaction guarantee when you shop in the webshop. This means that you can get your money back if the product does not meet your expectations and does not produce the desired results.
Read more about the conditions and how to make use of the satisfaction guarantee here.