Do you recognise these skin problems?
- Oily facial skin and/or oily T-zone
- Blackheads and pimples on the nose, forehead or chin
- Impurities, bumps or other imperfections on the face and neck
Then the package to counteract oily T-zone and impure skin is your saviour.
How to use the products in the pack
You should use facial cleanser, Niacinamide Serum and face cream every day (both morning and evening). This is important to remove bacteria, excess sebum and dirt from the skin.
The facial cleansing wipes can also be used daily, for example to remove make-up. Therefore, use the facial wipes first and then continue with the cleanser, serum and cream.
T-zone exfoliation can be used daily, but should be introduced to your skin slowly if you are not used to chemical exfoliation.
We therefore recommend that you use the products like this:
Daily cleanse – morning and evening
1) Cleansing wipes: if you wear make-up, you should first remove it using the facial wipes. Take a cleansing wipe out of the pack and wipe your face until all make-up is removed. Make sure to close the packet tightly again so that the remaining wipes don't dry out.
Throw the used wipe in the rubbish bin - not in the toilet.
2) Face Wash: Rinse your face with lukewarm water and massage in the facial cleanser. Use circular motions and work around your face and neck to remove all bacteria and dirt. You should massage the facial cleanser in for at least 1 minute for best results.
When you're done, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry with a clean towel or cloth.
3) Serum: Apply the serum right after cleansing while pores are still open and receptive. Massage a few drops of the serum into the facial skin and neck. Do not rinse off.
4) Face Cream: Always finish with a layer of face cream to ensure the skin's moisture level and keep the skin barrier protected. Keep in mind that the face cream is slow-acting, so only apply a small amount (about the size of a pea) and massage well into the face and neck.
How to use T-zone peeling
If you're not used to using BHA Salicylic Acid, it's important that you slowly get your skin used to it.
Start by using the T-zone peel a couple of times a week (in conjunction with evening cleansing). After a few weeks, you can increase this to every other day.
Some skin types can easily use T-zone peels daily once your skin has been slowly introduced to it. However, it's important to experiment and find the right frequency for you and your skin.
Apply the product using a cotton pad or simply with your fingers. The product is gentle to use, so only apply a small amount at a time. Apply to the skin after cleansing, but before serums and creams. Do not rinse off. Always finish with a face cream to keep the skin protected.
You can use T-zone peeling on the entire face and neck.
If you find that the T-zone peel feels sticky on your skin, it's probably because you're using too much product. Use only a small amount and make sure the product is well distributed and massaged into the skin on the neck and face.
It's important to give your skin time to get used to new products. You should therefore expect to use the products in the pack for 4-5 weeks.
It is common to experience more pimples and skin blemishes in the first 2-3 weeks. This is just part of the skin's natural cleansing process. It will improve after 4-5 weeks of consistent use of the products.
Note: pregnant women should not use T-zone peels due to the salicylic acid content.
Why is peeling so efficient?
While chemical peeling may sound a little dangerous, it's actually more gentle on the skin than using grains, coarse scrubbing gloves or similar mechanical exfoliators. Chemical peels gently dissolve dead skin cells and naturally stimulate the formation of new skin cells.
T-zone peels for face and neck exfoliation are used to improve the tone, appearance and evenness of the skin, making it smoother and free from pimples, excess sebum and impurities.
Chemical peels are therefore a good choice for most people - but it's important that you slowly introduce your skin to the Salicylic Acid that the T-zone peel is based on. Although the chemical peel is gentle, your skin needs time to get used to it.
It's normal for your skin to react with a tingling sensation and slight redness after the first few uses. That's why we recommend using the product in the evening, so your skin can rest during the night to get used to the product's active ingredients.
What do I do, if I’m not satisfied?
If the products don't give the desired results, you can of course get your money back.
We call it a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and you're always covered when you shop in the webshop.